The TouchGuard system was primarily developed for the purposes and use in security agencies and it entirely corresponds to their needs. Nowadays, thanks to its advanced functions, it is used by cleaning agencies, facility management companies (maintenance) and companies with positions with an increased injury risk (lone worker monitoring).
TouchGuard is an original online patrol system developed and operated by TTC TELSYS. It is a purely Czech application that is currently used in 8 countries worldwide. For the operations of the TouchGuard system, you only need a mobile phone with the Android operating system, NFC chips as control points and internet connection.
How the system works?
In places where an increased reporting to clients is needed it is suitable for cleaning services to use the patrol system with additional functions. These primarily include the Tasks function for assignment of extraordinary or planned tasks, or Forms for the reporting on completed work or extraordinary events.
A telephone with the TouchGuard system can be administered remotely. The user of the mobile terminal may use only the functions that the administrator sets for him/her through the web interface, e.g. authorisation for only selected functions of the system, calling, SMS. It is not possible to intervene in the setting of the phone without the authorisation of the administrator, and it is not possible to use undesired applications that do not relate to work.
The course of work of the security guard can be watched online on the web interface in the browser (it is not necessary to install anything anywhere) or through PCO JABLONET PRO.
The output from the system has the form of PDF or CSV reports that can be sent automatically after the end of the shift.
Key Functions of the System
- Patrols with automatic assessment – entirely transparent for end users. The report has the PDF format directly from the system and, as such, it is much more credible that a report in
a spreadsheet that can be easily adjusted. The parameters of patrols can be set entirely individually.
- Control points are contactless. In addition to NFC chips, it is possible to use the alternative with iBeacons that can be read from the distance of several meters without having to take the phone out of the pocket
- Tasks can be planned in several modes. One-off tasks for the building maintenance
(e.g. dealing with an unexpected defect), repeated tasks for the cleaning service (e.g. do the cleaning after 6 hours from the last cleaning) or planned tasks (e.g. annual review of fire extinguishers in the building or weekly check of the engine room).
- Forms are used for the reporting of unexpected events. In addition to a photograph from the place of the incident which contains GPS coordinates of the place where it was taken, it is possible to write down a comment, or select categories of events based on which the system automatically informs only persons responsible for the specific area.
- Presence is used for the recording of arrivals/departures of all workers in a building. Using the function of shifts planning it is possible to monitor automatically that a required number of persons present in the building.
- Record (journal) contains all events from the building that can be commented on. It will consequently form a comprehensive report on the activities in the building which can replace the paper operations book.